Cutting of sheet metal
- The metal is prepared and receives certain dimensions for post production.
- Cutting sheet metals with 0.3 – 5 mm thickness and up to 2500 mm length, with a hydraulic cutting machine.
- CNC plasma, cutting sheets with maximum thickness of 6 mm and 65 A. Working surface of 1000 x 2000 mm.
Bending of metal sheets
- Angular bending on a Apkant Press with width up to 2500 mm and thickness of the sheet of up to 3 mm.
- Rounded bending of metal sheets on hydraulic roller of up to 2000 mm width, and thickness of the sheet of up to 3 mm.
Deep draw and penetration of sheet metal
- The metal receives a certain form, depending on the type of tool.
- Hydraulic press from 40 to 350 tons with double effect and eccentric press for up to 60 tons.
CNC penetration (Punch machine)
- Penetration of metals with tools in different shapes according to client needs, with material thickness of up to 2 mm and working surface of 1000 x 2000 mm.
Electrostatic painting and plasticization
- The process of electrostatic application of powdered color on the metal which is being treated.
- Chemical preparation
- Painting cabin
- Polymerization stove
- Surface area of 1000 x 2000 mm.
- A process in which the surface of the metal is being covered with glass material which changes it’s aggregate state on a temperature of 820 degrees and hardens. This gives the metal aesthetic look and protection from corrosion.
- The enameling stove has a range of elements with dimensions up to 800 x 600 mm.
- MIG welding with СО2 and electric welding.
* These services apply only for serial production.